Book a Party
The Corky Canvas is a unique way to celebrate any event! You'll make memories that you and your friends/co-workers are sure to talk about for years to come! Plus, everyone will take home their painting to remember the special occasion!
The only question is, do I book a private party or bring my group to a regularly scheduled class?? Check out our party info below to help you decide...if you don't have enough people for a private party, book at one of our regular classes and we will make sure you are all seated together! Just use the same group name when registering! Get you private party started by filling out the form below or to book a regular class, click on the calendar tab above and select our Lincoln or Omaha location!
When Can I Book a Private Party?
Private parties can be held any day or night based on availability. Parties should be booked well in advance - once our calendar is posted availability becomes limited.
- Friday or Saturday night parties can be booked for a minimum of $800 which allows up to 20 people; $40 for each additional guest; maximum occupancy is 40 ppl; $400 deposit required. Don't have enough to book a private party? Then bring your group to one of our regularly scheduled classes and join others who are ready for a fun night out!
- All other days or nights can be booked for a minimum of $420 which allows up to 12 people; $35 for each additional guest; maximum occupancy is 40 ppl; $200 deposit required.
- Late night painting parties are available starting at 10pm and ending at 1am. These parties can be booked for $525 which allows up to 15 people; $35 for each additional guest; maximum occupancy is 40 ppl; $200 deposit required.
- The Corky Canvas will come to you too! You provide the tables and chairs...we'll provide the rest! Minimum of $700 which allows up to 20 people; $35 each additional guest; setup fee of $150; $400 deposit required. Traveling fees will be added if your location is outside of city limits.
Deposits will be processed when booked and are NON-REFUNDABLE; remaining amount is due the day of your event and must be paid in full by the party planner. Sorry, we can not except individual payments at private parties. If you cancel 14 or more days before the event, you will not be charged the remaining balance; however, if canceled within 14 days you will be charged in full. Please see below for more information regarding our cancellation policy.
Fill out the form at the bottom to request more information and/or check availability!
Private Party Suggestions
- Birthday (Child or Adult)
- Bachelorette Party
- Office Party
- Team Building
- Girls Night Out
- Church Groups
- MOPS Groups/Mom’s Night Out
- Sorority Outings
- Family Reunions
- Bunko Groups
- Baby Showers
- Darling Divas/Red Hat
- Holiday Party
- Book Clubs
- and more!
What Do You Provide? What Should I Bring?
We will provide the paint, brushes, easel, canvas, and aprons. We offer wine, beer, sodas and various other drinks to purchase from our bar. You may choose to have an open bar, drink tickets, or a cash bar the night of your event. You are welcome to bring your own food or have your event catered by a local restaurant. You’re also welcome to bring decorations!
What Can We Paint?
You may choose one (1) painting from our gallery, or we can work with you to create a new, unique painting for your party. To see all of the paintings available, scroll back through each calendar month or give us an idea of what you are looking for and we will send you a file with several options!