Corky Canvas private parties are great for any occasion!
**Book Your Party With Us!**
The Corky Canvas is a unique way to celebrate any event! You’ll make memories that you and your friends/co-workers are sure to talk about for years to come! Plus, everyone will take home their masterpiece to remember the special occasion!
The only question is, do you book a private party or bring your group to a regularly scheduled class?? Check out our party info below to help you decide. If you don’t have enough people for a private party or want to book on a Friday or Saturday night, please register for one of our regular classes and we will make sure you are all seated together! Just use the same group name when registering!
You may bring in food for private parties. Our bar serve wine and beer. *Hard alcohol available upon request.
Fill out the form to get started!
- Private Parties can be booked Monday, Wednesday and Thursday with starting times as late as 3:00pm, Fridays with starting times as late as 3:30 pm and Sundays from 4pm to 8pm. ** Please note that our Lincoln Location will have different availability for private events so please make sure to check their calendar first.
- There are available times for events on the WEEKEND as well! We offer these at 10/10:30 am on Saturday and Sunday, as well as 4:30 pm on Sunday!
- There is always an option of other times on the weekends depending on the amount of people in your group. If you have 16+ people, we can look at giving you one of our main class times, ask us for more information!
- WE HAVE ZOOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE! Please ask us if you are interested in this option for more information! 🙂
- The sessions last 2 hours.
- We encourage those who would like to book a party on Friday night or Saturday afternoon/night to please check out our calendar and register your group for one of our public classes…we will make sure you are all seated together!
- All private parties are required to have a minimum of 10 people and costs $35 per person depending on the project you choose.
- We offer kids event as well! These are a minimum of $250 for 12 kids
- Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours to let you know if the date/time you requested is available.
Private Party Booking & Cancellation Policy
A $200 deposit is due when booking your private party. Once we have received your deposit, we will post your event on our calendar and give you a password that you will give out to your attendees so that they can get registered. Once the minimum number of 10 participants is met, we will refund your initial deposit.
By paying this deposit, you understand that if you are unable to meet the minimum or choose to cancel the event, your deposit will be forfeited.
What Do You Provide? What Should I Bring?
We will provide the paint, brushes, easel, canvas, and aprons. We offer wine, beer, sodas and various other drinks to purchase from our bar. You may choose to have an open bar, drink tickets, or a cash bar the night of your event. You are welcome to bring your own food or have your event catered by a local restaurant. You’re also welcome to bring decorations!
*Drinks not included but can be purchased separately
What Can We Paint?
YOU DECIDE!! You may choose one (1) painting from our gallery, or we can work with you to create a new, unique painting for your party. To see all of the paintings available, scroll back through each calendar month or give us an idea of what you are looking for and we will send you a file with several options!
**$25 Fee for custom painting*