Corky Board private parties are great for any occasion!
**Your group can pick from any of our designs!**
You may bring in food for private parties. Our bar serve wine and beer (you cannot bring your own). *Hard alcohol available upon request.
Fill out the form to get started!
- Private Parties can be booked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, with starting times as late as 3:30pm, Fridays with starting times as late as 4:00 pm and Sundays from 4pm to 8pm. ** Please note that each location will have different availability for private events so please make sure to check their calendar first or give us a call!
- There are available times for events on the WEEKEND as well! We offer these at 10/10:30 am on Saturday and Sunday, as well as 4:30 pm on Sunday!
- There is always an option of other times on the weekends depending on the amount of people in your group. If you have 16+ people, we can look at giving you one of our main class times, ask us for more information!
- WE HAVE ZOOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE! Please ask us if you are interested in this for more information! 🙂
- The sessions last 2.5 hours.
- We encourage those who would like to book a party on Friday night or Saturday afternoon/night to please check out our calendar and register your group for one of our public classes…put a group name so we can make sure you are all seated together!
- All private parties are required to have a minimum of 10 people and costs $25-68 per person depending on the project you choose. Private parties are for those 8+.
- Please fill out the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours to let you know if the date/time you requested is available.
Private Party Booking & Cancellation Policy
A $200 deposit is due when booking your private party. Once we have received your deposit, we will post your event on our calendar and give you a password that you will give out to your attendees so that they can get registered. Once the minimum number of 10 participants is met, we will refund your initial deposit.
By paying this deposit, you understand that if you are unable to meet the minimum or choose to cancel the event, your deposit will be forfeited.
For private parties, we require all attendees to register on our calendar and provide complete customization information for their project at least 72 hours in advance so we can prepare the materials for your party.